Skip to content
- To provide a forum for exchange of ideas and technical skills and resources for youth.
- To give youth a voice on issues that affect them.
- To advocate for youth rights.
- To provide programming (content) that satisfies and benefits youth, content not personality driven.
- To reach a large proportion of youth in Monrovia and nearby.
- To make youth aware of their rights, including to study, vote and work, and assist them navigate legally, with a strong focus on females.
- To promote and practice gender equality and main-streaming including for youth with a disability, bad background or stigma, eg HIV.
- To give youth-focussed NGOs and service providers a platform to reach youth and others interested in youth affairs, including parents, and help
integrate their work.
- To give rich opportunity to many youth (ideally 50-100 per year).
- To seek youth inspired solutions for problems faced by Liberians.
- To generate income that can be invested in community development and youth training.
- To counter the negative portrayal of youth in the media and society, by showing positive examples and dispelling myths.
- And to develop media and work skills of youth through training and experience, and create career opportunities.